Portico and Sculpture Garden Photography Permit
A $50 fee is required to take photos on NOMA’s portico or in the Besthoff Sculpture Garden. Purchase a permit online, print out your receipt, and bring it with you. Please call 504.658.4220 for assistance.
- This permit does not include museum admission or access to the interior of the museum.
- The Besthoff Sculpture Garden is open 7 days a week, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (last visitor admitted 30 minutes prior to closing)
- If inclement weather occurs, a rain date can be re-scheduled
- This permit does not extend to City Park; you must obtain a separate permit for City Park grounds by contacting 504.483.9415
- Please check the NOMA calendar of events before scheduling your photo permit
- Photo permits may not be used after 3 p.m. on Fridays or Saturdays
NOMA and garden guidelines apply, including but not limited to:
- NOMA property may not be altered
- Do not touch the sculptures
- No props, animals, food, confetti, flower petals, or balloons
- Do not block walkways or entrances. Priority is given to museum and sculpture garden visitors
- If guidelines are not met, you will be asked to leave. In such a case, the permit is non-refundable
Photo Session Fee – $50