Portico and Sculpture Garden Photography Permit
A $50 fee is required to take photos on NOMA’s portico or in the Besthoff Sculpture Garden. Purchase a permit online and in the “note to seller” field, write in the requested date and time of the photography session. Print out your receipt and bring it with you. Please call 504.658.4139 for help or more information.
- This permit does not extend to the interior of the building
- The Besthoff Sculpture Garden is open 7 days a week, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (last visitor admitted 30 minutes prior to closing)
- If inclement weather occurs, a rain date can be re-scheduled
- This permit does not extend to City Park; you must obtain a separate permit for City Park grounds by contacting 504.483.9415
- Please check the NOMA calendar of events before scheduling your photo permit
- Photo permits may not be used after 3 p.m. on Fridays or Saturdays
NOMA and garden guidelines apply, including but not limited to:
- NOMA property may not be altered
- Do not touch the sculptures
- No props, animals, food, confetti, flower petals, or balloons
- Do not block walkways or entrances. Priority is given to museum and sculpture garden visitors.
- If guidelines are not met, you will be asked to leave. In such a case, the permit is non-refundable.
Portico Photo Session Fee – $50
Sculpture Garden Photo Session Fee – $50