Create your own breathing wand—a fun tool to help you take three deep breaths developed by community partner Project Peaceful Warriors.
- Pipe cleaner
- Take your pipe cleaner and twist one end around the bottom of the feather.
- Add three beads to the pipe cleaner.
- Make a loop at the bottom of the pipe cleaner (opposite end of feather) and twist to make a holder for your finger.
- Push the beads to the bottom of the pipe cleaner.
- Exhale, blowing at the feather.
- Move one bead to the top of the pipe cleaner (by the feather) to count one breath. Repeat steps 5 – 7 two more times.
About Project Peaceful Warriors
Project Peaceful Warriors is a New Orleans based non-profit whose mission is to provide trauma-informed yoga and mindfulness programming to schools—equipping students and educators with tools they can use to reduce stress and anxiety, combat burnout, and lead happier and healthier lives.