The Taylor/New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Scholars Program provides students a chance to experience the collections of the region’s preeminent fine arts institution as an award for their academic excellence. The Patrick F. Taylor Foundation established the Taylor/NOMA Scholars Program through a $360,000 endowment designed to guarantee the program in perpetuity.
Qualifications for students in grades 7-12: * Students earning a 2.5 – 2.9 GPA during the 2014-15 school year will receive a one-year membership to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Students earning a 3.0+ GPA during the 2014-15 school year will, in addition to Aquarium, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and NOMA memberships, receive a one-year membership to Audubon Zoo.
Just flash your TAYLOR/AUDUBON/NOMA SCHOLAR MEMBERSHIP CARD for:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for one student and two parents/guardians at all times the facilities are open to the public.
- 10% off selected items in the Museum Shop.
Principals, Teachers, Counselors
Learn how your school can participate in the Taylor Awards Program for the 2014-2015 School Year.
Principals, Teachers and Counselors: Due to the recent passage of Acts (#677 and #837) by the Louisiana Legislature, we can no longer request names or other data about your students. Instead, this year we ask that you submit only the number of qualifying students for each award level. We will ship blank membership certificates for you to personalize and distribute to students.
- Public School Invitation to participate
- Private School Invitation to participate
- How to request BLANK certificates for your eligible students
Questions? Email email@example.com