For Taylor Scholars:
Congratulations, Taylor Scholars! Thank you for being a part of the NOMA community. Follow the new @noma_teens account on Instagram for the latest information on NOMA teen programs and events!
About the Taylor/NOMA Scholars Program:
The New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) is proud to collaborate with the Patrick F. Taylor Foundation to honor Taylor Scholars! The Taylor Scholars Program provides NOMA, one of the region’s predominant arts institutions, the chance to honor and recognize students for their exceptional academic achievements. The Patrick F. Taylor Foundation established the Taylor/NOMA Scholars Program through a $360,000 endowment designed to guarantee the program in perpetuity.
Qualifications for students in grades 7-12: * Students earning a 2.5 – 2.9 GPA during the 2018-19 school year will receive a one-year membership to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Students earning a 3.0+ GPA during the 2018-19 school year will, in addition to Aquarium, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and NOMA memberships, receive a one-year membership to Audubon Zoo.
Just flash your TAYLOR/AUDUBON/NOMA SCHOLAR MEMBERSHIP CARD for:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for one student and two parents/guardians at all times the facilities are open to the public.
- Note that admission to NOMA is free for all youth under 18
- 10% off selected items in the Museum Shop.
- Taylor Scholars Day family events & offerings
For Principals, Teachers, Counselors:
Learn how your school can participate in the Taylor Awards Program for the 2019-20 School Year.
Principals, Teachers and Counselors: Due to the recent passage of Acts (#677 and #837) by the Louisiana Legislature, we can no longer request names or other data about your students. Instead, this year we ask that you submit only the number of qualifying students for each award level. We will ship blank membership certificates for you to personalize and distribute to students.
- Public School Invitation to participate
- Private School Invitation to participate
- How to request BLANK certificates for your eligible students
Questions? Visit the Patrick F. Taylor Foundation Scholars Award Program at www.pftaylorfoundation.org/education/taylor-scholars-awards-programs/ or email email@example.com