Looking for ways to bring art into your home this summer? NOMA is excited to announce the Hot Art, Cool Kids: Summer Art Kit, featuring live virtual sessions and at-home art-making activities inspired by works in the museum and sculpture garden. Summer Art Kits will be packed with materials and opportunities for creative expression through drawing and collage, creative writing, sculpture, and more!
Summer Art Kits are designed to be as flexible and customizable as possible! Your child can complete two to three art-making activities, sketchbook prompts, or coloring sheets per day for a NOMA-packed week, or spread activities out to follow along with the live programming over several weeks.*
The Hot Art, Cool Kids: Summer Art Kit, includes:
- One week’s worth of art-making materials and print activity guides
- Access to exclusive twice-weekly live studio sessions to create together
- Access to weekly drop-in learning time with an arts educator to meet new friends, share progress & ask questions!
- Sketchbook prompts & coloring sheets
- The ability to customize your experience:
- Enjoy moving at your own pace, with multiple options for screen-time learning through studio sessions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and drop-in learning time on Fridays*
- Activity guides will include tips and activity extensions to tailor to your child’s age and interest level
- Pick up and local doorstep delivery options will be available!
*Please note: Virtual programming is projected to run mid-June through July. We are working hard to develop exciting materials for the Hot Art, Cool Kids: Summer Art Kits! Specifics are subject to change.
Plus-One Pack: Need some extra materials so there’s more fun to go around? Add a Plus-One Pack for $25 for extra kit basics like drawing & watercolor paper, a paint palette, and brushes. (Share print activity guides and tools like scissors).
Families that were previously registered for Summer Camp receive priority access to the Summer Art Kit for $150. Members: $150 | Non-members $160 | Plus-One Pack $25
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.