SCULPTURE GARDEN GUIDELINES
The Besthoff Sculpture Garden is the outdoor gallery of NOMA. Our sculptures and plantings are very important. Museum behavior applies.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Stay on the pathways and mowed lawns for your safety as well as the safety of the sculptures and plants.
- Sculptures may be damaged by touching. Please refrain from touching all works except Allison Saar’s Travelin’ Light.
- Running, climbing, and horseplay are not allowed in the Sculpture Garden. It should be treated as an outdoor museum.
- Many varieties of plants, wildlife, and insects make their homes in the Sculpture Garden. Please do not disturb these valuable members of our ecosystem.
- Speak in a normal voice. Other visitors could be disturbed by shouting.
- Dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- Food and drink may be enjoyed at one of City Park’s many dining locations. Picnicking is not allowed in the Sculpture Garden.
- Service dogs are welcomed, but please do not bring your pets.
- Sporting activities are not permitted.
- Bicycles, skateboards and motorized transportation should be enjoyed outside the Sculpture Garden.
- The Garden is a Smoke Free zone
Permits and fees are required for professional photo shoots. Please contact Dawn Blankenship, Private Events Manager at (504) 658.4139 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.