As our highest level of supporters, NOMA’s Fellows and Circles members receive exclusive access to the museum through patron exhibition previews and other special programs.
Through their philanthropic support, Fellows and Circles members play an integral role in all that NOMA does — from presenting groundbreaking exhibitions to offering arts-integrated education programs to students across the region.
For more information, please contact Jenni Daniel, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 504.658.4107.
BECOME A PATRON OF NOMA AND RECEIVE INVITATIONS TO SPECIAL EVENTS, INCLUDING PATRON PREVIEWS AND THE ANNUAL FELLOWS EVENT.
- Free admission for two adults, children or grandchildren, and four guests when accompanied by the member(s)
- Reciprocal membership privileges to numerous major art museums throughout the United States and Canada — Click here for details
- Invitations to patron previews and annual Fellows event
- Two Friends & Family memberships to give as gifts
- 20% Museum Shop discount (exclusions apply)
- Recognition on NOMA’s annual donor wall
- Invitations to join domestic travel opportunities and programs
- Discounts on adult art classes, youth and family programs and NOMA Summer Art Camp
- Exclusive access to art-focused domestic and international group trips powered by the Museum Travel Alliance
Tax Deductibility: All but $125 of your Fellows gift is tax deductible.