Odyssey 2018 is thrilled to raffle this completely handmade lady’s cuff-style bracelet by Valobra Master Jewelers, in 18-karat rose and white gold, featuring over six and one half carats of round full-cut brilliant gem-quality diamonds, pave’-set in an intricate filigree finished scroll work. Included with the bracelet is a personal fitting session in the second floor private salon of the Valobra Boutique on Royal Street, where the bracelet will be custom fitted to the perfect comfort of the new owner, while sipping champagne and tasting caviar.
Valobra Master Jewelers will place a limousine at the disposal of the bracelet’s new owner and two guests for pick up and return at their leisure.
Donor: Valobra Master Jewelers
Raffle Ticket: $100 per ticket
Winner must present a certified check currently estimated at $1,250 (25%) based on current tax rates for income-tax withholding by the close of business Friday, November 16, 2018 to receive the prize. The drawing will take place on November 10 at 11 p.m.
OFFICIAL RULES AND DETAILS:
- The Odyssey/ Valobra Master Jewelers Raffle is only open to legal US residents 21 years or older.
- A maximum of 1,000 entries will be sold
- Only official ticket entries are eligible for the drawing. No facsimiles are permitted.
- Tickets may be purchased in the following manner:
- Mail: NOMA-Odyssey, PO Box 19123, New Orleans, LA 70179. Do not send cash. All entries must be postmarked by Friday, November 2, 2018 to be eligible. Please allow five business days for the delivery of the US Mail. NOMA is not responsible for prompt delivery by the US Postal Service.
- Online: https://noma.org/event/odyssey-2018/. All online orders must be placed by 2 p.m. on Friday, November 9, 2018 to be eligible.
- Phone: (504)685-4121: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (phone orders will end at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 10, 2018).
- In Person: New Orleans Museum of Art, 1 Collins Diboll Circle, New Orleans, LA 70124. Entries are accepted Tuesday-Friday 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- At NOMA’s annual fall fundraiser: Odyssey 2018 (Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 7:00 – 10:45 p.m.).
- Winner will be determined in a random drawing to be held at Odyssey 2018 on Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 11:00 p.m. in the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Winner need not be present to win and will be notified by phone if not present.
- Winner has 10 days to take delivery after the drawing. Winner will accept bracelet “as is”.
- Winner must present a certified check currently estimated at $1,250 (25%) based on current tax rates for income-tax withholding by the close of business Friday, November 16, 2018 to receive the prize. Winner must also complete form W-9 and W-2G during transaction. NOMA reserves the right to determine sufficiency of identification. Income taxes are 25% (federal) and 6% (state) of bracelet value minus the $100 ticket wager.
- Two alternate names will be selected. Alternates, in the order selected will be awarded the prize in the event the first winner does not comply and validly and/or timely claims the prize.
- Entry into the raffle constitutes permission for NOMA to use the winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes.
- The raffle is administered by NOMA with permission from the Louisiana Office of Charitable Gaming. All decisions concerning the raffle made by NOMA are final.
- The retail value of the prize has been determined by the donor and has not been independently appraised by NOMA.
- The Prize will be awarded. The item may not be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed.
- Winner agrees that NOMA is neither responsible nor liable for any warranty; representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law relative to the watch including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness.
- The Odyssey/ Valobra Master Jewelers Raffle is a benefit for NOMA, a 501(c)3 organization. Funds raised by Odyssey are used to support NOMA’s nationally-recognized exhibitions and educational programs.
- Void where prohibited by law.