We welcome you to your New Orleans Museum of Art to celebrate art and culture… and life!
General Visitor Information
One Collins Diboll Circle, City Park
New Orleans, LA 70124
Phone (504) 658-4100
Fax (504) 658-4199
Please note that the last admittance to the museum is 45 minutes before closing.
Tuesday through Thursday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
$10 adults | $8 seniors, active military | $6 children (7-17)
- Children 6 and under are free.
- University students with valid ID receive $8 admission.
- Wednesdays are FREE admission days for everyone, courtesy of the Helis Foundation. (May not include special exhibitions.)
Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Hours and Admission
The Sculpture Garden is open 7 days a week with free admission.
Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Memorial Day: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 7 p.m.
- The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- The NOLA Project and NOMA enter their third year of partnership…
- read more
Friday Nights at NOMA: Panel Discussion, "World's Fairs as Catalysts for Change: the New Orleans Experience"
- Friday, May 24 from 5 to 9 p.m.
- We continue to celebrate the exhibition Inventing the Modern World: Decorative…
- read more