Portico and Sculpture Garden Photography Permit
A $50 fee is required to take professional photos on NOMA’s portico or in the Sculpture Garden. Please click below to purchase a permit and in the “note to seller” field, write in the requested date and time of the photography session. Print out your receipt and bring it with you. Please call 504-658-4139 for help or more information.
- The Sculpture Garden is open 7 days a week: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- If inclement weather occurs, a rain date will be re-scheduled.
- This permit does not extend to City Park. You must obtain a separate permit for City Park grounds by contacting (504) 483-9415.
NOMA and garden guidelines apply:
- NOMA property may not be altered.
- Do not touch the sculptures.
- No props, animals, food, confetti, flower petals, or balloons.
- Do not block walkways or entrances. Priority is given to museum and sculpture garden visitors.
- If guidelines are not met, you will be asked to leave. In such a case, the permit is non-refundable.