NOMA & The NOLA Project present Twelfth Night
In December, NOMA’s iconic Great Hall will be transformed by The NOLA Project into the strange country of Illyria where two shipwrecked twins must find their way back to one another. This classic Shakespeare comedy Twelfth Night will become an immersive feast for the senses as action takes place in front of, above, behind, and all around the audience seated in the striking and impressive marble architecture. The Great Hall, with its own continually changing displayed artwork, and Shakespeare’s iconic characters and verse will allow audiences to experience both the visual and performing arts simultaneously in ways that offer unique and delightful commentary on one another.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 to Sunday, December 21, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
General Seating begins at 6:30 p.m.
No shows on Thursday, December 4 and Wednesday, December 10
New Orleans Museum of Art, The Great Hall
One Collins Diboll Circle
New Orleans, LA 70124
General | $24 (on sale 11/10)
NOMA Member | $18 (on sale 11/3 – NOMA Members are allotted 4 tickets at the discounted rate.)
NOLA Project Backstage Pass Members | $18 (on sale 11/3 – Please check nolaproject.org for ticket allotment.)
Children, 7 to 17 (6 & under will not be admitted) | $18 (on sale 11/10)
Obstructed View | $15 (on sale 11/10)
Tickets will also be available for sale starting November 10 at NOMA’s Admissions Desk during regular museum hours.
All are sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Obstructed View seating is located behind the General Seating area along the walls of the Great Hall (the columns will obstruct the view).
- Children under 6 years of age and under will not be admitted.
- Online ticket sales end at 4:30pm. Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 6:30pm if available.
- NOMA Members can call 658.4127 to obtain a new card, retrieve their Member #, or renew their membership.
- Beverages will be available for purchase. Food will not be available and is not permitted.
- For more information please call 658.4100.