Summer Camp Group Tours
Self-Guided group tours are available Tuesday-Friday, beginning at 10 a.m.
Good to know:
- There are no guided tours available in the summer.
- Visits are best suited for students who have finished kindergarten and older.
- 1 adult per 8 students is required. Adults must be 18 years or older.
- Large groups of more than 80 will need to schedule staggered entry times.
- Please allow 2 weeks notice to schedule visits to NOMA.
- There are no lunch facilities at NOMA or in the Sculpture Garden
Price: – $4 per student, $4 per adult; free on Wednesdays
Contact Elise Solomon to schedule a visit: firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-658-4128. Please have the following information ready:
- Group leader’s cell phone number
- Group leader’s email address
- Group’s name, address, and phone number
- Number of students
- Grade level of students
- Preferred date and time. You must have 10 or more people in your group to qualify for group rates. Please book your group in advance to ensure your discounted admission.
Discounted rates for adult groups of 10 people are more with advance reservations are:
Seniors (65 and older): $6
Students and faculty with college ID: $6
Active Military with ID: $6
Children (ages 7-17): $4
Children (6 and under): FREE
Docent-Guided Adult Tours
Docent-guided tours for adult groups of 10 persons or more can be booked by special request with at least 2 weeks advance notice. Due to a limited number of volunteer docents, availability is not always guaranteed although we will always do our best to accommodate your request. Please call the Department of Interpretation and Audience Engagement at (504) 658-4128 for more information.
Smaller groups (under 10 people) may wish to consider taking advantage of NOMA’s regularly scheduled public tours of the permanent collection and special exhibitions, which are held weekly on Sundays at 2 pm and most Friday evenings as part of NOMA’s Where Y’Art programming. No preregistration is necessary but please call ahead to make sure the tour is still available.
NOMA also offers a free audio guide cell phone tour of the Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden for all visitors. Please inquire at the entrance of the Besthoff Sculpture Garden for more information.
Portrait of Faith: John Paul II in Life and Art
March 8 – June 16, 2013
Tour reservations can be made for groups of 10 or more people for this exhibition.
- $13 for adults
- $5 for students and chaperones on school tours
- Wednesdays and Fridays, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday-Sunday, beginning at 11:15 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning at 10:15 a.m.
- Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturday-Sunday, beginning at 11:15 a.m.
To schedule a tour or for more information, please contact (866) 608-4799 or email@example.com..
Friday Nights at NOMA: Presentation by Rashaad Newsome and Miranda Lash in the Great Hall: King of Arms
- 5 to 9 p.m.
- Tonight, we’re presenting a gallery talk with Rashaad Newsome and Miranda…
- read more
- Ends June 21
- June 17-21
- Summer Art Camp "Prints Galore," for ages 5-8 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.…
- read more